Saturday, March 7, 2009

I gave in!

So--I never thought I would be blogging but I have been feeling really guilty lately for not journaling since my sophomore year in high school!!  This will be a good way for me to do it :) I gave in and have no idea really what I am doing but will figure it out as I go along.  I just finished a fun night where one of my very best friends, Carly Stephenson came over and we talked forever and baked, laughed and more.  I love nights like those!  I also went to the Draper temple open house and can I just say that I am so excited to go inside one day!! --besides the baptistry :)  it was SOO beautiful and peaceful. I love it there.  I love my friends and can't believe that we are almost done with our sophomore year of college.  wow how the time goes by.  I have learned so many life lessons in these past 2 years!  I miss my family every day and can't wait for 2 weeks until they come up to visit!  Well, I'm going to head to bed since it is very late but I wanted to post my first blog tonight and hope I continue!  thanks for reading!  Smile always--I know it's tough to do but it sure does help!

No comments:

Post a Comment