Yay--I'm back! My dear friend Tricia showed me how to actually make my blog cute and add music, etc so I didn't feel retarded having a semi-blog. Well--this semester has been so great so far! I feel so blessed to have such wonderful roommates and friends (I have the best)! Our condo is cute (3 person and HUGE) and the ward is great. My classes are good and I'm T.A.-ing for my favorite professor at BYU. Life is good :)
I am adding some pics below of my Un-birthday. My roommate/bestie Adrianne organized a group of us to go to the Utah State Fair and Rodeo a few weekends ago to celebrate my birthday since I usually don't get to celebrate it with people because it's in August! It was so fun!! Also, my roommate Jess and I and our friend Steph went to the lake this weekend last minute instead of going to the BYU game. Best decision ever! It was so much fun and relaxing--exactly what we needed :)
group pic by the tractor :)
at the rodeo!
the gorgeous lake
me and Steph
group pic! we loved the lake!!
So, in case you don't really know me, I LOVE cooking and baking. My guilty pleasure is reading cooking/baking blogs and finding wonderful recipes. I was in a baking mood yesterday and Tricia (who I hadn't seen in forever!) happened to be in such a mood also :) Macaroons sounded especially good and after searching online for a few minutes I came across the recipe for: Chocolate Macaroon Brownies. wow. ya--we made them and let me tell you, two bites of those things were enough to make me sick but in a good chocolate way :) They are like dessert overload and SO yummy :) Here's some pics of our night adventure.
Yeah, that Tricia is a pretty smart cookie. I'm sad i missed the rodeo night. Love yuh!~
ReplyDelete