Sunday, December 6, 2009

I have been definitely lacking in my blog posts and a lot has happened (aka my big trip to El Salvador over Thanksgiving break) but I will update in detail later.

For now: Things I'm Grateful For Today:

* The Gospel!!
* service--I'm the happiest when I'm serving
* El Salvador and the wonderful new friends I made there
* my summer plans!!!
* the Spanish language--it is very close to my heart :)
* my family--always and forever
* my roommates--the best I could ever have prayed for and I love them with all of my heart!
* David Archuleta---enough said.
* CHRISTMAS. lights, trees, music, happiness, movies, snow (after school is out)
* the nearing end of school!
* compliments from people I barely even know
* smiles
* Benadryl & Allergy eye drops (found out in a very Hitch-de ja vu-ish way that I am allergic to cats this weekend!)
* road trips
*BYU

No comments:

Post a Comment