I love General Conference. I wish it was every single weekend--no joke. I think Saturday afternoon session was my absolute favorite, with highlights being Elder Holland (as always), and Elder Bednar. I also loved Elder Uchtdorf's talk.
If you haven't read Elder Holland's address to BYU students more than 20 years ago entitled, "For Times of Trouble", do it now! It's incredible.
This is EXACTLY what I needed to hear today:
"Verily, verily, I say unto you, ye are little children, and ye have not as yet understood how great blessings the Father hath in his own hands and prepared for you; And ye cannot bear all things now; nevertheless, be of good cheer, for I will lead you along. I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left...and mine angels round about you, to bear you up. The kingdom is yours and the blessings thereof are yours, and the riches of eternity are yours."
Thank you Elder Holland and D&C and Dad for showing me this amazing talk.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment