Some days I miss this little boy SO much--to the point of tears.
Some days I listen to the song he used to sing -- over and over again to make me feel closer
Some days I cry thinking about how much I love the people of El Salvador and miss them all!
Some days I cry telling my mom how excited I am that cute little Ezekiel still asks about me
Some days I get so excited that he will be given this picture of us (to be delivered tomorrow!) to always remember me!
Some days all of this happens and that day was today. I love El Salvador and I love Ezekiel and I love that my mom understands when I start semi-crying telling her about random updates that I hear through Kassandra (thanks btw!)
Some days are harder than others but man what an awesome experience it all was. I love everything about El Salvador and miss it like crazy!
No comments:
Post a Comment